Thursday, December 8, 2005

"Do they know" you're having a party?

If you've been following this blog (or the place.ca or lambrick.com for that matter) you'll know that the "Do They Know It's Christmas?" single is now available and being distributed alongside the H&H Belo trip documentary. Well, dear readers, we're about to get the media-machine rollling in efforts to spread the love around. And I'd love your help.

If you've any media contacts and think the story is worth telling let me know and I'll get the DVD and a press kit in your hands as fast as Canada Post can say "Rush." Heck, if you've got a few friends you'd have over for dinner and a viewing, why not throw a "Do They Know It's Christmas?" party and spread the love yourselves?! You provide the coctail weiners, I'll provide the DVD...

Interested? Email me ( kingsley {dot} james A T gmail {dot} com ) and we'll get the party started...

No comments: