Inspired by a conversation over on Matty B's blog about "bad art & bad christianity" it has been good to throw an old playlist on, sit back, and reflect. Cos that's about what art is - isn't it? Reflection? And what more is "Chrisitianity" than trying to reflect the love, life and example of Christ?
Sorry about the mini-sermon. As promised: Less talk, more rock.
1. Love and Mercy - Jeff Tweedy
2. Amazing Grace - Jerry Garcia & David Grisman
3. The Maker - Daniel Lanois
4. When the Ship Comes In - Bob Dylan
5. My God is Real - Cush
6. Thumbing My Way - Pearl Jam
7. I'll Fly Away - Kanye West
8. Reservations - Wilco
9. I Would Die 4 U - Cush
10. Ball & Chain - Social Distortion
11. I Build This Garden For Us - Lenny Kravitz
12. (What's So Funny About) Peace, Love, and Understanding - Elvis Costello
13. Let Love Rule - Lenny Kravitz