Thursday, November 16, 2006

World Changing/Zero Footprint










Ah the joys of passing things along...

Here's what looks like hours of great stories and practical inspiration from people who are ALREADY living greener, fairer and funner (?) lives on this hurtin' planet of ours. There's nothing more fun than realizing that "insurmountable" is really just another word for "lazy" in a lot of those instances where we think we're too small to make a difference. I could go on about the sparks and forest fires, or the sting of a moquito bite, but I think you get the idea....

Anyway, I haven't had much time to go into either site very deeply , but there's no sense in keeping things to myself - I mean, what's this whole "internets" for but the sharing of ideas and information anyway?!. So, my dear readers, I give you World Changing (Canada) and ZeroFootprint.

Thanks to James for the footprint and Chris Braden for World Changing

No comments: