Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Me & Spike

Jamie Arpin-Ricci gave a call out this morning for pictures of "pets from the emerging church." You can see the other picture of Spike and I which I sent him by visiting the site, but here's one of the two of us taking a break from all the hard work of ministry for a little fresh are in the Victorian countryside. The wind in my hair is quite refreshing, and Spike always loves to stretch his legs.

By the way, Spike is 6 years old in human years - which makes him about 1,375 years old in Unicorn years.

6 comments:

ron said...

LOL!!!James, nice hair...you look like Fabio. Peace...Ron+

Tangira said...

Hmmm.... James with fabio hair and boobs, quite disturbing indeed. Lord, deliver me from this image !!

Jamie Arpin-Ricci said...

Dude, that's just wrong... LOL!

Paige said...

James has a wild side after all : )

Babs said...

James, that is actually YOUR FACE...when did the other transformation take place...what a HOOT!!!!!! That is just too much..what HAS the West Coast done to my son!!!!!!

King Bing said...

OH MY GOSH! I don't think I have laughed this hard in a long time! A true work of comic genius, my friend!