Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday is for Playlists | Nov 2, 2007

So I just realized that my playlists have all been a little skewed due to a misunderstanding of how iTunes "play count" is tabulated. Basically, though my playlist only lists songs played within the last 7 days the play count is cumulative, or "all-time." Thus, even though I may have only listened to Wintersleep's "Weighty Ghost" once this week, it gets top spot as I've listened to it 17 times since I first added it to the library.

The only way I can figure out how to solve this is to reset my play counts every week. But then I'd lose my all-time most-played status. What's an audiophile to do! Suggestions welcome.

Until then, here's 10 songs I listened to last week.
*Bonus: Total different songs listened to = 181

1 comment:

Christa your sista said...

THANK YOU!!!
I have been looking for that Weighty Ghost song everywhere...I could not find it! Now I've got it...should've known you'd know who it was by!
Cheers!