Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lenny Kravitz is back

I don't have a whack of time to post about it (yet) today, but I just wanted to make you all aware that Lenny is back in full force.

If you're like me, you've been missing the energy, passion and inspiration of "Let Love Rule" and "Mama Said" ever since things got really really popular with "Are You Gonna Go My Way" do yourself a big favour and buy the album. Right now.

"It is Time for a Love Revolution" couldn't have come at a more politically fueled time and as I sit here working today it's nothing short of exciting to listen to the new album. While the subject matter is worthy of a post alone, I'll leave it at that and point you toward the album's sonic excellence. Lenny takes his chops on this ablum from the likes of James Brown, Prince, Cream and, yes, the Lenny Kravitz you once new.

Delivered from the pulpit of rock n' roll with a shot of love, I'm hedging my bets the simple love revolution Lenny's aiming for is already firmly established.

1 comment:

don crawford? said...

... i want to get away, i want fly awaaaaaay, yah, yah, yah, yah ...