Monday, November 3, 2008

Donald Miller on "the tension"

On the eve of our neighbour's election, I found it interesting/encouraging to read Donald Miller's take on the lack of tension out there in 'reality.' To my American readers, take heart and have fun casting your vote tomorrow.

"...it seems like there is a lot of tension out there, but in the events I’ve attended there has only been objectivity and civility. The experience has renewed my faith in the goodness of the average man. I’ve attended about twenty events covering all the battle-ground states and we simply haven’t encountered the least bit of tension. Not sure where it comes from online. I doubt we are our best when we can hide behind our computers, but I assure you America is doing fine."

~ Donald Miller (read more)


No comments: