1. The snow has hit and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here...which is a welcome turn of weather after last week's rain.
2. It took 80 minutes to shovel our driveway out yesterday. And that was the second shoveling.
3. I've been ruminating on a top ten albums of 2008 post, the thing is, it was the year of the single for me. Blame iTunes. I do.
4. The Canadian Design Resource featured some great Canadian inspired threads form Westbeach this week. O Canada.
5. The Dieline features some great retro soda packaging here.
6. And your bird can sing