I apologize for the Chicken Soup for the Soul'ness of this, but I was in a bit of an introspective mood tonight and thought "what the heck - might as well post it anyway."
1. I'm a verbal processor, which means by the time I reach the end of what I'm saying, I may very well disagree strongly with what I've just said.
2. As much as I freely share on this blog, it has only recently occurred to me that I've kept it clear of a lot of life's big stuff lately. More on that later I suppose...
3. I'm afraid my molehills often come across as mountains. In light of this I'm trying hard to ensure my passion steers clear of arrogance.
4. I think I'm going to invest in some "leisure wear." Not like smoking jackets and terry cloth bathrobes; just some good comfy "takin' 'er easy" attire.
5. You don't get what you don't pay for. Ever.
6. I'd love to ride my bike to work, but in all honesty I'm too scared to share a pot-holed road (where the posted limit is 80km/hr) with London's drivers. I guess that means I'm still one of "London's Drivers."