Friday, November 6, 2009

Of online and offline and cancer

For those of you wondering why I haven't posted anything about our now year-long battle with cancer in the family, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring it or pretending it's not there: it's just not one of those things I feel the need to blog about.

In an age where so much of life is shared online it can feel disingenuous to withhold certain things, but I trust my dear readers will not feel such is the case with this.

We are thankful for the prayers and support those of you who know us have offered through these hard days and we will no doubt continue to keep you in the loop via other means.

And if you're ever wondering how I can be posting about "this or that" while our family is so hunkered down, the answer is that many of my blog posts are written and saved as drafts to be automatically posted at a later date...

Cheers,
James

No comments: