Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Walk A Mile London

London's "Women's Community House" is hosting another "Walk A Mile in Her Shoes" event this Sunday September 19th, which will find me and a bunch of other gentlemen donning a pair red high heels and walking around Victoria Park to raise money and awareness toward the end of ending violence against women.

I took part in the walk last year and would encourage any men in the London area reading this to join in and strut your stuff with us this year.

Of course, if you can't take part yourself, you can always follow the steps below to sponsor me.





1. Click on this Link
2. Click "Sponsor" (on the bottom left of the page(
3. Click "Donate Now"
4. Fill in the Donation amount (I'm aiming for $200 this year)
5. Pick "James Kingsley" using the dropdown menu under "Fund/Designation"6. Follow the rest of the steps to finish

Thanks!

(Please note, I won't be able to personally thank those who do end up sponsoring me as all online donations are collected anonymously.)

No comments: