Monday, December 6, 2010

The neglected cars or mechanics. Or, why I haven't been "online" so much these days

When it comes to my own personal endeavors online (this blog, my portfolio) sometimes I feel like that mechanic whose own car is always up on blocks and ever in need of some new part.

There's a lot I could do to start producing on a more regular basis, but the truth of the matter is that I'm spending so much time in front of a screen on behalf of other people that I'm just not feeling it at the end of the day; the pull to "get things out there" simply isn't as strong as it was in this blog's younger days.

That's not necessarily a good or bad thing, it's just the way it is right now...

1 comment:

Christa said...

My bro...I hear ya on this! It's like the incredible artist that turns the gift and into their job and the zest gets zapped.I think you need to have more "play" time! :)