Wednesday, September 28, 2011

50 No Handed Bike Moves




With only a few days to go before London's annual Ride for Refuge, I figured I'd post this instructional/inspiration video on some sweet moves our cyclists can bust out while riding their route. 

I'll also take this opportunity to shamelessly ask for you to sponsor me...
The Ride raises funds for a whack of different causes, and my team in particular is riding to support a clean water station in Ethiopia and a local fund that helps Londoner's meet unexpected/emergency bills and expenses. If you can donate in any way, that'd be awesome - because once you do: we're in it together.

Sponsor me

-

p.s. If you'd like to get involved with the ride but money's too tight for a sponsorship (and spandex is too tight to ride yourself) email me via james at hillsidelondon dot com and I'll hook you up with our awesome volunteer team.

p.s.s Cheers to Nathan for the tip on the video.

No comments: